Lupain Properties is committed to protecting the privacy of all our users and supports the Data Protection Act. The information collected from you is only that is required by us to provide you with the information, products and/or services you have requested. When you submit your personal details to us as described below you will be obliged to consent to their use by us in the ways indicated.
We gather collective information about all of our clients/users to provide us with statistics about the popularity and success of different parts of the Lupain website. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our clients, and how we can continuously improve the user experience. We may share this impersonal data with our partners/web designers to monitor and demonstrate the performance of the site.
Please note that any telephone calls made by Lupain Properties may be recorded and/or monitored for training and data protection purposes.
To register with Lupain you must provide some of your personal data, including name, address, telephone number etc. The information collected during registration and sending an enquiry is required for several reasons including: i) to allow us to contact you to provide the service requested, ii) to customize the content of our site to meet your specific needs. iii) to make you aware of additional products and services that you may find of interest or iv) to contact you regarding site updates and enhancements.
We use your personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 ("Information") in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation including the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using our Lupain website ("Website") you accept the terms of this Data Protection Statement.
We will ask your consent whenever you intend to submit Information via the Website and its enquiry forms.
Cookies in themselves do not identify users, although they do identify a user's computer.
Our web servers may automatically store the following Information about you, your ISP, your IP address, your web browser type and version, the number of colours your screen is displaying, your operating system, the URL you clicked to get to the Website, time/ date, http accept string (e.g. mime data types that the browser accepts), the locale setting of the computer/ browser and all other data made available by your browser and this information is used to make the website operate efficiently.
You do not have to provide any information in order to use the website. Access to certain sections and features of the Website is dependant upon the provision of information and without that information we may be unable to provide such access or features. You may be asked to provide the following in the course of using the website such as a valid e-mail address and/or your name and address.
We will use Information as follows:
– To supply goods and/ or services as requested by you including such transfer of information to partners, employees, agents and third parties as required for this purpose.
– For internal administration purposes.
– To market services you by phone, e-mail, text or mail.
– Information will be stored upon a computer server which is located in the UK only for the purpose of operating the website.
– We may transfer its business assets (which include Information) on sale or merger of any part of its business.
– We may transfer its information as required to obtain legal advice, comply with legal requirements, protect its rights and property, and the safety of its employees, clients, suppliers and others.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you certain rights including a right to request a copy of your Information and to have inaccurate Information corrected.
For more information on data protection legislation and related matters please visit the Information Commissioner's website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
– Web Server: A Server that delivers web pages to your computer.
– Browser: A software application (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) used to locate and display Web pages.
– IP (Internet Protocol): All networks connected to the Internet speak IP, the technical standard that allows data to be transmitted between two devices. TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is responsible for making sure messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood.
If you remain concerned about information disclosure or have any questions about this Privacy Statement or your dealings with haart you can contact us via the feedback section on our site or by contacting us at the following address:
Lupain Properties S.L.
Edif Cristian Sur L-60,
Avda Amsterdam No. 4
Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim.