Your checklist for choosing Tenerife holiday apartment rentals25/06/2019
If you have planned a stay in Tenerife, and are coming down from the UK, Germany, France, Italy, or The Netherlands, you may be wondering whether it would be ideal to book yourself into a hotel or look for Tenerife holiday apartment rentals. In case you prefer the latter, you may face further dilemma when trying to answer these questions:
- How do I know if a particular Tenerife holiday apartment rental would suit my entire travel plan?
- Will I get a fully equipped kitchen where I can rustle up dishes fast?
- Will I be able to access the local market easily to buy fresh produce?
- Will I be able to access all the required services?
- Who will be in charge of maintaining the supplies?
- Will I get housekeeping services?
- Can I trust the property owner or the estate agent?
There are several other questions that you would need to get answered clearly before confirming your booking for your chosen Tenerife holiday apartment rental.
Why sweat the small stuff?
You may be familiar with the popular adage: Don’t sweat the small stuff. Some questions mentioned above may seem like trivial matters but you should remember that even the simplest of things like a burnt-out light bulb that can’t be replaced or a dripping tap that can’t be fixed may end up having a huge adverse impact on your Tenerife vacation. God forbid it but if something more serious or of greater consequence happens, the consequent fallout could be substantial. That’s why you should have a basic checklist, all (or at least, most) pointers of which should be ticked by your chosen holiday apartment rental in Tenerife.
- Ask questions directly to the property owner, manager, or estate agent before you make a commitment.
- Request the chosen property’s photos, dimensions, address, floor plan and map location.
- Find out what the rental agreement includes.
- Ask exactly what services and amenities you will get in lieu of the rent you’ll be paying.
- Don’t hesitate to address the basics (such as toilet paper, soap, etc.)
- Ask for the inventory that you’ll get.
If doing all these on your own seems to be difficult, you can trust experts like those at Lupain Tenerife Estate Agents to handle everything for you, thus making your stay at Tenerife holiday apartment rental an enjoyable one.