Great Tenerife Property Sales Opportunities
Looking for a vacation home or want to start a new life in beautiful and sunny Tenerife? When looking to buying a property in Tenerife you need to choose wisely and take into consideration aspects like location, access, long-term horizons, area featuresm attractions and even factors like maintenance and financing.
Because more and more people are looking to buy holiday properties in Tenerife or to move over as a permanent basis, the offers are very varied and you can find pretty much anything you want.
Tenerife is one of the top choice for people from all over Europe because it is easily accessible due to the high number of cheap flights that go in and out of the island and because the weather is pleasant year-round. Tenerife is one of the few places, if not the only one, where you can enjoy swimming, water-sports, great nightlife or just relax on the beach in the warm sun during the otherwise cold months of December, January or February.
The island is incredibly diverse and you can choose to check out Los Cristianos property sales and find a superb apartment or villa in one of the most touristic and active parts of the island. Or you can look for something quieter in the eastern or northern part of the island and enjoy a magnificent view right from your own balcony.
Apartments for sale in Tenerife
The apartment sales in Tenerife especially in Los Cristianos and Las Americas have increased in the last couple of years and, as a result, the market has become more diversified. You can find modern affordable apartments and you can also get luxury apartments with all the commodities that you expect and desire.
The one bedroom apartment is the most popular option for a number of different reasons.
- A one bedroom apartment in Tenerife offers amazing flexibility
- One bedroom apartments can comfortably accommodate four adults. The separate bedroom offers privacy and breaks up the overall structure of the apartment, giving you a separate room in which to sleep, relax and store your clothes and other items.
- A sofa bed in the living room is a perfect way in which to turn the living space of the apartment into a separate “second” bedroom.
- The bed can be used during the night for sleeping and during the daytime can be used as a sofa and once again your living area can be used as it should be, for relaxing, eating and socialising.
- Another reason for the popularity of one bedroom apartments when people choose to invest in property in Tenerife is the price.
- Obviously one bedroom apartments are considerably cheaper than apartments with two or three bedrooms, however as I previously explained one bedroom apartments can adequately accommodation four adults so there is no real need to purchase a property with a second bedroom if it is not entirely necessary.
- One other important factor is the lower rate of community fees that may need to paid (depending on the complex) in comparison to two and three bedroom apartments.
Many people choose to buy apartments and villas in Tenerife to rent out to holidaymakers when they are not in use in order to offset some of the initial purchase price buy making the property almost pay for itself.
Villas for sale in Tenerife
Villas for sale in Tenerife have also increased considerably for locations such as Torviscas Alto, Chayofa or San Eugenio and, due to the development of the market, you can now find spectacular villas or luxurious penthouses that are already furnished. Most of the people look for luxurious villas on the hills above the most active and touristic areas because, apart from the innovative elegant and modern design, they also offer amazingly beautiful views over the ocean.